Architecture Dissertation: what dissertation topics to present relating to some new current affairs
By Eva Mason
Architecture is the art and science of scheming out and construct buildings and other physical structures by a person or a computer, primarily to provide shelter. It is the art or science of building; exclusively: the art or practice of designing and building structures and especially livable ones.
For your architecture dissertation you are required to do methodical research work. Architecture is all about originality where as dissertation writing is all about research on a great topic.
Architecture dissertations have a lot to do with the topic. If you choose a good architect dissertation topic it would be much easier for you visualize how your dissertation is going to be. It is like visualizing a building before it stands up. A good topic gives your architecture dissertation a sound platform.
Some great architecture dissertation topics can be:
1. Earthquake design in architecture
2. Building wonder bridges
3. Organic architecture
4. Non rectangular building science
5. The wonder that is Sydney Opera house
6. How architecture affects the environment
7. Form more important then function?
8. Eco-friendly type of architecture packed with state-of-the-art technology for energy conservation like photocells, quantum mechanics, fusion technology, etc.
9. Ultimate design of eco/modern living and why people won't buy such a house and why builders won't build and how easy/difficult it would be to get planning permission etc.?
© Eva Mason