There are more bloggers than ever, but the blogs that really stand out have great writing and storytelling capabilities. This includes blogger-owned YouTube channels. While there subscribers and followers are counting by the day, you may wonder if they used services to buy subscribers and views (buyoutubeviews.com). Many blog authors can seek media advice to improve the quality of their posts.
How Journalists Write a Story
1. Begin with the most vital information. If you have learned to write an academic paper, you will learn to write an introduction to explain what you are writing. Instead, write articles like journalists and put the most important information in the first sentence or paragraph.
In some cases, such as telling anecdotes or referring to posts, you may not get what the “Who, what, where, when, why, and how” in the first paragraph. However, keep it as close as possible so that the reader can quickly understand your opinion.
2. Find the news. Readers are most interested in something new or new. It doesn’t have to be too aggressive for every blog post, but you need to find a dynamic that provides more news. Why should customers be interested in the news? Connect for the benefit of customers. Is this trend happening in popular culture or industry? What are people talking about today? How do you cooperate?
Let’s look at an example of hiring a new employee. This is not groundbreaking, it is new to the business you want to deliver to your readers. Decide on what new students bring to you for a job title, special talent or knowledge and write interesting fun food (do you like carpenters? Customers can communicate and collaborate more comfortably
3. Use quotation marks. It is powerful to convey important ideas in the words of others. Using other people’s ideas and opinions can be interesting on blogs.
When quoting others, make sure they are correct. Journalists generally don’t let their resources evaluate their proposals, but they can be different here. It is recommended to see what the people mentioned by email. This should be for accuracy-you don’t have to ask them to rewrite what they said.
Another idea is to do an “interview” by email. You can get quotes that you can easily include in your post, and you know the right words. Correct typos or grammar errors in quotes source. It may seem okay to avoid errors.
4. Avoid jargon or unclear words. Don’t even explain. Try to balance in writing to help those who do not know and do not know about business and industry. In general, you can give readers background information on the subject through short phrases or explanations or links to other previous articles.
As a company blog, you want to include words that potential customers can use to search for you. Therefore, sometimes it is necessary to include jargon. However, make your content as clear and visible as possible. Please provide a brief description if it can be used for a story flow or link. Write all initials in the first reference.
5. Do not exceed the required time. Well-trained broadcasters make the story short and appropriate. You don’t have to waste newspaper articles, so it’s best to write articles short and fast, even if the length of your blog article doesn’t matter. Don’t limit yourself to a certain number of paragraphs, write a post and carefully review what you can delete or delete without changing the story.
6. Don’t worry about the ending. When typing, sometimes only the last 1-2 stories remain to fit the story. Even today, the last part of the story can be shortened. Therefore, journalists give priority to the most important, and in the end, there is not much pressure. In addition, research has shown that the way people read online is being explored. They often read the ending well, especially.