If you have an Instagram account, you can ganhar seguidores through conseguirseguidores.com. By using their free and secure system, you can get real Brazilian followers to give your post or profile a bit of a credibility boost. As you are able to boost your profile or post with real followers or likes from conseguirseguidores.com, you will have a wider outreach which could potentially increase your base of followers.
Having a huge base of followers would mean a bigger and better opportunity to spread awareness, engage and interact with more individuals, and well as collect feedback, reaction or response on the account as well as its posts. But how popular is Instagram? Let’s have a look at some numbers as of January 2020:
- Active monthly users – more than 1 billion
- Active daily users – over 500 million
- Active Instagram Stories daily users – more than 500 million
- Uploaded phots and videos daily – over 100 million
- Photos shared – 50 billion
- Daily likes – 4.2 billion
Responsible Journalism – Principles Of Journalism
The numbers are staggering and are expected to increase in the coming years. This is one of the many reasons why journalists make use of social media platforms like Instagram to share information as many social media users turn to social media for news and information. However, not all news and information on social media are accurate. So, it is imperative to always fact-check before believing what you have read on social media and when deciding to post or share the news and info to avoid misinformation.
Journalists also have to make sure that they follow the fundamental principles of journalism to avoid misinformation or misleading their readers which could ruin your credibility and the trust of your followers. This is also true all social media users. Hence, if you don’t want to lose your followers, bear in mind some of these principles of journalism:
- TRUTH AND ACCURACY. You cannot promise the truth, however you can get all the facts right. So always make an effort to provide pertinent and accurate facts. If you cannot validate or verify the information, then say so.
- FAIRNESS AND IMPARTIALITY. There two (or more) sides to most stories. Although you don’t have to give every detail to all these sides, you must have a balance as well as add context. Being objective isn’t possible all the time and at times may not be pleasant, however being impartial or unbiased in your reporting will build confidence and trust.
- ACCOUNTABILITY. This is a definite indication of professionalism. Responsible journalism is the capability to take accountability when we make errors. And when you make errors or mistakes, correct them, give a sincere apologize and express genuine remorse.